We prepared as a subcontractor to Alandia Engineering documentation package for the following systems:
– Fire Alarm system
– General Alarm system
– Public addressing system
– General power distribution for starter panels, lighting, sockets, etc.
– cabling for Kongsberg Maritime K-Chief system
– cabling for SAS Gauda pipe laying equipment
– cabling and automation for cable carousel HPU-s and spooler by EPE
M/S Viking Line Rosella
In cooperation with Alandia Engineering, ITK made design for Rosella major conversion for cafeteria, cafeteria bar and night club area.
ITK Marine finished drawings/documentation package for Subsea7 Antares. As a subcontractor to Alandia Engineering we provided a full documentation package for conversion works wherein new pipe-laying equipment from SAS Gauda, and wide-range of other equipment.
In the scope of the project the following systems were covered:
– Fire alarm
– General alarm
– Public addressing
– SAS pipe handling, pipe tensioning and ready light systems
– Stinger system
– Emergency generator
– New deck generator (in parallel operation with main power generation)
– Main power distribution diagrams
Patrol Boat for Swedish Coast Guard
Our team provided turn-key design for Swedish Coast Guard patrol vessel for Baltic Workboats ship-yard.
The following systems were involved:
– Main power generation
– Emergency power generation
– Power distribution
– Indoor/Open deck lighting design
– Fire alarm system
– Security alarm system
– Control and monitoring system for tanks, bilge system, crane HPU, fire pump, navigation lights, etc. based on Bonining.
Passenger ferry M/S Silja Europa
Design of major upgrades on several systems, power distribution, public spaces, and accommodations.
Construction works were done by Alandia Engineering
Conversion of all ship-wide systems (PA, GA, FA, LAN, Magnetic Door Holders, Emergency lighting)
Conversion of S-lay and J-lay systems, including all ship systems on these areas.